Summer is the season which brings along various skin and hair related problems. Girls don’t forget to use sunscreen while going out. Sunscreen will give you skin protection but what about your hair? In summer, hair becomes static, dry, brittle and frizzy as the humidity and the heat of the sun damages the outer layer of your hair. Summer heat also causes hair related problems like Dandruff, Oily hair, Excess of hair fall, Split roots of hair, etc. So it is necessary to take more care of your hair in summer.
Dandruff and Sticky Hair in Summer
- Add four to five drops of lemon juice, amla juice or vinegar in your Shampoo while washing your hair. It will help to keep your hair non-sticky and give relief from dandruff. It also brings shine to your hair.
- Give a light massage to your hair with curd/yogurt and keep 30 minutes before washing your hair. This will cure your dandruff and make your hair soft & shiny.
- You can use mild shampoo and conditioner for your hair and can wash twice or thrice a week.
- Apply hair mask every 15 days. This will again cure your dandruff and stickiness of hair.
Split Ends and Rough Hair
- Apply best quality of Nutri Defence Cream to your hair. This cream will provide lustrous hair.
- Make a paste of 3 to 4 soaked almonds, mix it with coconut oil and apply to your hair roots. After sometime soak a towel in warm water and cover your hair with it. Leave it for half an hour and wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Monthly trimming of hair is necessary for split end of hairs.
- Always wash your hair with warm water this will remove all the dust and oil from your hair.
- Always use your scarf while going out in sunlight.
- Avoid using blow dryer, electric hair dyes and chemical treatment on your hairs.
- To get natural style look apply live in conditioner to your hair.
- Use anti fizz serum on your hair to protect them from wind.
- Mix olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil in same proportion and massage your scalp from this mixture.
- Twice in a week, hair massage is advisable to regulate proper blood circulation and then give hot towel treatment to your hair.
- Mask for hair fall – Hibiscus flowers are known to be a solution for weak roots. Soak a few petals of the flower in a bowl. After a couple of hours, blend it to a paste. Mix 4 to 5 drops of rose oil to it. Add little honey and mix it well. Apply this hair pack on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse well.
- Take some petals of Hibiscus flower and some mint leaves and make a paste. Add little amount of honey and make your hair pack. Apply this for half an hour on your hair, and wash well.
- Take some Aloe Vera gel, coconut oil and yogurt in same amount and mix it to make your hair mask. Apply this to your hair for half an hour. This hair mask will give you strong hair and hair fall will also be reduced.