- ½ Cup Whole red gram
- 1 Cup Basmati rice
- 4 Cloves
- 1 Tea spoon Cumin seeds
- 1 Cinnamon
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- 3 Green Chili’s
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger garlic paste
- ¼ Tea spoon Turmeric power
- ½ Tea spoon Red chili powder
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt as per taste
- Soak whole red gram for 4 to 5 hours and boil it.
- On the other side cook rice and keep one side.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, black cumin seeds.
- Add finely chopped onion and potatoes and let it fry for 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and boiled whole
- gram and salt as per required.
- Mix all the ingredients well and now add cooked rice in it.
- Mix it well and here our red gram rice is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with curd or curry.
[amazon_link asins=’1445430452,8179916286,8179916456′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’girlsgl-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’6f0104bc-24f3-11e7-a518-d741d3d846ef’]