Everyone needs a little twist in their routine life, whether its bard, clothes or hairstyles. Its makes you look & feel classy and different when you style your hair other than your regular hairstyle. You can try these simple hairstyles for a different appearance.
Simple side twists
- Start your hair parted on one side.
- Take a large section from front and twist it towards back, away from your face and all the way around as far as you can go.
- Secure it with bobby pin right in the middle of your head.
- Take the other side and twist the same. Make sure you are gathering all your hair as you twist.
- Tuck it under the first part and secure it with bobby pin.
- Let the remaining hair stay loose.
Easy but quite pretty !!!
- Make a deep side part, allowing most of the hair to fall to one side of the head.
- Pick up a medium section of hair near the forehead on the front side of the hair, where the majority of the hair lies.
- Begin a simple three-stranded braid with this section.
- After finishing the braid, secure the end of the braid with a rubber band matching your hair color.
- Now bring the rest of your hair loosely over to the right shoulder, and divide it into three to create a simple side braid.
- Add the original braid from the forehead into the middle strand of this side braid.
- Once the small braid is added, make a simple side braid with all the remaining hair.
- After finishing the side braid, secure with a hair band.
Easy & quick Nested Braid is ready!!
- Start with parting your hair one side.
- Then, take some hair from your left temple till hairline and make three sections.
- Now make a braid till it reaches your ear on right side.
- Secure it nicely with bobby pin.
- Repeat the same on the other side. Take some hair from your right temple till hairline and make three sections.
- Make a braid and secure it firmly behind the left ear.
- Leave the hair loose.
Easy Hairstyle is ready in minutes!!