Choosing the right jewelry for any occasion, from your collection is the hardest job. For instance, if you have to attend a party tonight and you are confused looking at your collection of earrings, which earrings will match with your outfit and which one to wear? You will either try to choose according to the color of your dress or a wear a new one or you will go according to the shape of your face. It’s not easy to choose within few seconds as you have to look at all the options. It’s not simply said that women take more time to get ready. Women always want to be perfect so she has to choose everything according to their body shape and size, color and height.
Now, let me tell you what kinds of earrings are available in the shop and also share some tips to select best earrings for oneself. If we had the knowledge of their types we can select it accordingly.
TYPES OF EARRINGS:
Teardrop earrings are shaped like a teardrop or dewdrop. These earrings are generally made from solid gold, silver, or gemstones. They are designed to dangle below the earlobe. These are like dangle earrings found in lightweight and heavyweight both.
These are those which hang below the earlobe also known as hangings. They may be composed of beads, rounds, squares, curved pieces of metal, or die-cut metal designs. Dangle earrings are available in both wide and narrow styles which are loved by all the college girls to look stylish and trendy as they are available in different styles and colors.
These earrings are small one which fits on the earlobe. These are also known as tops which looks good in every face type. This style is also worn by Men with small pearl, diamond or with gold finishing.
This type of earring combines the design elements of stud and drop earrings. These earrings feature a decorative stud that sits on the earlobe and a component that dangles below the earlobe. Many of these earrings widen below the earlobe and then taper back to a small point.
These are very similar to hoop earrings but are usually much smaller. These earrings generally have a wide, small hoop that clamps onto the ear with a post or clip-on mechanism. They are made from both plastics and metals.
These sit on the earlobe but feature clusters of gemstones, rhinestones, or other decorative elements that may extend beyond the bottom of the earlobe. These earrings are best suited to dressy events as they tend to be very flashy.
Now find out the shape of your face by marking outline border of your face on the mirror. You can find it in any of the way you find easy to do but be very sure that you are correct. Here are tips that can be helpful for you to match your earrings and shape of your face.
TIPS TO CHOOSE BEST EARRINGS:
- Women’s with oval shape face looks good in every style of earrings they wear. Oval shaped dangling earrings will draw attention in public, also teardrop earrings gives stunning and balanced look with this shape of face.
- For women with round faces should look for those pieces that have long, angular designs as opposed to rounded designs. They should use thin and medium width dangle earrings or teardrops which suits on their face.
- Women with Heart shape face should choose long earrings with lines and curves which will balance their face. These women can wear dangle earrings, teardrop earrings and also they can choose chandelier earrings.
- Women with square face can choose hoop earrings or elongated dangling piece but should avoid wide earrings as they make your face wider in look.
- Women with narrow face should choose clustered earrings as they add softness and minimize length. Clustered pearl earrings that dangle far below the earlobe are a particularly good choice.
- Women with diamond-shaped faces should look for earrings with long, elegant curves. Both dangle and hoop styles are good for this diamond shaped face. Those individuals with diamond-shaped faces should avoid wearing dangle earrings that also feature a diamond shape.
Women with the right earrings for their face shape will be able to stand out from the crowd by highlighting their natural beauty with these simple, elegant accessories. The perfect earrings can add a finishing touch to any outfit.
Thank you for this interesting overview!
As an earring addict myself, I love your tips, but I must say that I will be tempted to pick out ones that are not a good fit just for the aesthetic of them.
Agree with you Marianne Turkson.
Really well written! Keep writing more ðŸ˜‰
I am also a blogger, Here is my blog – https://www.glanceinfo.com. ðŸ˜Š
Thanks Harsh Kumar
i love fluid minimal lines when it comes to earrings! thank you for this post!
Thanks Chelf Chelfdom
I am an earring lover! I didn’t know about the best earrings for face shapes. I love learning new things! Great post 🙂
Thanks for liking it.
Earrings (like shoes) are my weakness. I never thought about matching the shape of my face to the type of earring. I do tend to go for the dangly earrings though – wonder if I’ve just been making the connection without realizing it.