Healthy nutrition is necessary to boost our immune system and a nutritional diet is a trigger to it. When surroundings are not safe then the only way to keep ourselves healthy is to raise our inner metabolism by taking healthy Vitamin rich food. Nowadays the necessity to take vitamin c supplements has been increased to grow internal immunity and fight any disease. Vitamin C is found in lemon, oranges, kiwi, pineapple etc. Let us see how this vitamin is beneficial to the body.
Our Body cannot synthesize nutrition by its own and also does not store it internally so it becomes essential to have a regular intake of this vitamin in our diet. Vitamin C is the growth supplementary essential for the growth of body.
1. It helps in treating damage tissues and reduces the damage of inflammation and oxidation.
2. It is helpful in developing structural protein needed for the growth of skin tendors, ligaments and blood vessels.
3. It has a healing property so it heals the wounds and forms scar tissue.
4. It repairs and maintains cartilage, bones and teeth.
5. It also enhances the absorption of iron in the body.
6. It works as an antioxidant to controls the free radicals responsible for the damage of metabolism process.
7. It blocks the damage of ageing process caused by the radicals.
8. Free radicals may play a role in cancer, heart disease and conditions like arthritis. Vitamin C helps to control free radicals.
Medical News Today has figured out that the person with Vitamin C deficiency may result in Swollen joints, gums bleeding, loose teeth, anemia and tiredness. As per their research males should consume 90 mg and females should consume 75 mg of Vitamin C per day. At the time of pregnancy women’s should take 85 mg of Vitamin C and lactating mothers should have 120 mg of Vitamin C per day.
Our Body cannot synthesize nutrition by its own and also does not store it internally so it becomes essential to have a regular intake of Vitamin C in our diet.
Food Sources :
1. Fruits: Orange, Mango, Papaya, watermelon, pineapples, Kiwi, Strawberries
2. Vegetables: Broccoli, Green Pepper, Red pepper, Tomatoes, White Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Dark leafy vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage
3. Soups: Vegetable soup, Tomato soup
4. Juices: Fruits juices, vegetables juices, smoothies
5. Others: Sprouts, Brussels, Cantaloupe
To have a healthy regular diet is the best strategy to boost our body with rich nutrients and stay healthy without pills. Have a habit to adding fruits, vegetable salads, juices, soups everyday to your daily food meal.