Aloe vera is a well known plant which is regularly used in our day to day life. It contains strong position in homely remedies due its medicinal properties and is being very useful in beauty treatments as it consists of natural nourishing qualities. This plant is also one of the best home decore plant. These plants originate from Arabian Peninsula, which are gradually grown in tropical climate. It contains short thorny stems dark green in color. The thorns are not too hard and inside the stem there is soft jell which is in the form of sticky substance rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and Beta carotene which gives it’s nourishing and anti-ageing qualities.
According to ayurveda, medicinal plant like aloevera, rose and guggal consists of four flavors sour, bitter, sweet and astringent. Its juice is loved in winter by all the morning walkers. It has great beneficial properties for stomach. Its juice helps to maintain cholesterol and glucose level in the blood. It is useful to reduce stretch marks and burns fat from the body.
Aloevera juice is easily prepared by mixing fresh aloevera gel with a cup of water in a grinder. Aloevera can be taken with blueberries smoothie, amla juice or lemon juice. This juice provides nourishment and gives you healthy and glowing skin. Aloevera is also beneficial in many of the consumer products like beverages, skin lotions, cosmetics and ointments. Let us see how aloevera is useful to rejuvenate our skin and proves it a best natural beauty product.
Aloevera gel uses for face:
• It acts as a moisturizer to skin without making it greasy.
• It prevents the skin from sun burn.
• It reduces the Pimples.
• It reduces the pigmentation marks.
• You can apply it morning as a sunscreen agent and night as a skin brightening gel.
• Due to its nutritional and anti-oxidant qualities the skin heals quickly.
• It reduces the open pores.
• It reduces under eye dark circles.
Aloevera oil preparation for hair growth:
• Take a vessel and pour three cups of coconut oil in it
• Now take a fresh aloevera leaf from the plant.
• Cut the aloe leaf and squeeze the gel from it.
• Then add 1 cup of aloevera gel to the coconut oil and heat it on a medium flame.
• After 20mins the oil in the vessel looks like foam like substance.
• Then heat it up to another 10mins and switch of the flame.
• After the oil is cooled, massage it to your hair and keep it overnight. The next morning you can wash your hair or you can leave it on.
• Continuous use of this oil makes the hair smooth, thick and dandruff free.
• Cleansing – Take 1spoon of aloevera gel and add honey to it. Then mix them well and massage it on face for 5-7 minutes and then clean the face with cotton or tissue.
• Scrubbing – Take the aloe leaf cut into half and add rice flour or sugar on it. Then slowly massage the leaf on the face for 5 minutes and then clean it.
• Toning – Take a spray bottle and add 1 spoon of aloevera gel,2 spoons of rose water and 2 spoons of normal water to it. Then shake the bottle and spray it on the face. Give light massage it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
• Moisturiser – Finally take some aloevera gel and massage it on the face for two minutes and then leave it on. Thus the facial is done and it gives a glow to your skin.
Aloevera Ice cubes:
Take fresh aloevera gel and pour it in the ice tray. Freeze it for 2 hours and after 2 hours take out the ice cubes and massage it for 3 minutes then wash it off with plain water. It reduces the open pore problem.
Thus aloevera in other words is known as a wonder plant which cures many of the skin disorders and health problems. it is used on burning sensation on skin which gives cool effect and also control the itching on skin. Its anti ageing property keeps skin wrinkle free and glowing. But it do have some side effects. It is not recommended to consume in pregnancy. If raw aloevera juice is taken then it might lead to abdominal cramps and diarrhea. So it is suggested to consume it with water or cucumber juice. Its natural property lead to low blood sugar level so the person having low sugar level should avoid it.