Brownies are a delicious treat for holidays, parties and even lunchbox treats for school kids. Everyone loves brownies. Try this simple yet easy recipe of Egg less Brownies that can be made with very less ingredients. These brownies are fudgy and chocolatey and loaded with the crunchiness of walnuts.
- ¾ cup All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup Plain Yogurt
- ½ cup Unsalted Melted Butter
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a bowl, Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add salt to it and mix well. Sifting will make the flour mixture lump free.
- In a big bowl take melted butter. Now add yogurt, sugar and vanilla essence to it. Whip it until everything is mixed.
- Add the flour mix to the butter & yogurt. Mix everything gently.
- Now add the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts if using. Give it a quick stir.
- Pour the batter into the greased and lined baking pan and spread it evenly using a spoon.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean it is ready.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. Transfer to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cutting into pieces.
You can also drizzle some chocolate sauce or dust some powdered sugar over brownies for a delicious dessert.
Yummy Eggless Brownies are ready to serve!