Diwali is just around the corner, and I am sure everyone must be busier than usual in making Sweets & Snacks for the biggest Indian festival. We invite all of you to open your treasure chest and share your innovative Diwali Recipe with us. Send us your recipe (sweet or snack) with an original and clear image, and your recipe could be the lucky winner to be featured on our blog and all our social medias. Share your recipes with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with hash tag #GGDiwaliContest in the subject line. The contest runs from 27th October 2018 to 4th November 2018.
Rules & Guidelines:
- All recipes shared must be original and not from any other sites.
- The entry must include an interesting description of the recipe.
- The recipe should have complete list of ingredients with measurements and detailed procedure to make the dish.
- The recipe can be a sweet dish or savory snack and it must be a Vegetarian dish.
- One entry per person.
- Include your Name, Location, and Email address in the email.
- Girlsglamour Team reserves the right to reject any entry that doesn’t meet the guidelines and seems inappropriate.
So, what are you waiting for? Email us your entries at email@example.com and don’t forget to use #GGDiwaliContest as the subject line.