Kalakand is a very popular and lip smacking Indian dessert. It is made with Fresh Paneer, Condensed milk and garnished with nuts. We can enhance this plain Kalakand and make it rich into Mango Kalakand. A very delicious and mango flavored Kalakand can be made with very few ingredients. It’s a wonderful dessert for any parties. Try this mouth-watering Mango Kalakand and delight your family and friends.
- 2 cup Mango Pulp
- 2 Cup Grated Paneer
- 2 Tablespoon Milk Powder
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Nuts (Almonds, Pistachios)
- Take a plate or container and grease it with little ghee and set it aside.
- Heat a pan and add the mango pulp. Keep stirring the mango pulp and bring it to boil.
- Add Grated Paneer. Stir the Paneer well so that it gets incorporated with the mango pulp.
- Then, add the condensed milk and stir well.
- Keep stirring till all the moisture is absorbed and the mixture turns into one single mass and stop sticking to the sides of the pan.
- Add Milk powder and stir.
- Pour the Kalakand mixture to the greased pan. Pat it gently on the top to make it even.
- Add chopped nuts and again pat it once more. Set it aside for 2 hours to set.
- Now cut the Kalakand into desired shape pieces
The delicious Kalakand is now ready to serve!
[amazon_link asins=’B01M0WGPKM,B00U09KOGQ,B01N6LUIIX’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’girlsgl-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’9a1ab483-258c-11e7-97b2-753fa2ca7418′]