[amazon_link asins=’B013JY9YRI’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’girlsgl-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’4bac0de7-24ef-11e7-aa62-0923a0c7d4c6′]
Aam Panna or Kairi Panna is a refreshing drink made from green mangoes. It is slightly sour and sweet in taste. Aam Panna is a rich source of Vitamin C and B6. This drink helps you to fight against the intense heat during summers and also increases your immunity to fight against any disease. So, if you want to stay hydrated in summer and you want to taste a delicious and healthy beverage, Aam Panna is a perfect choice.
A fizzy welcome to Summer with Aam Panna
- 1 large Raw Green Mango
- ½ tsp. Roasted Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Salt
- Sugar as per your taste
- First, peel the mango and cut it into big pieces.
- Take a pressure cooker and add the mango pieces to it.
- Now add 2 cups of water to it.
- Cook it for 1-2 whistles on medium.
- Once the pressure is released add sugar, salt, black salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder.
- Using a hand blender, blend it to make it smooth.
- Add 2-3 cups of chilled water and give a nice stir. Aam Panna is ready to serve cold.
[…] is rising high each day. To beat the hot and dry weather of summer we devour on fresh juice, lemonades, and ice-creams. We also avoid going out during peak hours and stay indoors in our air-conditioned […]