Summer heat is unbearable for us and if we need to attend to any gathering we definitely get confused about our clothing. Events are to be attended but to bear the strong heat of the sun would afraid us. And not only worries lies for special days but also during regular days it becomes a question for all of us – “What to wear in summer?”
[amazon_link asins=’B01LO3JTLW’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’girlsgl-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’45dcf3ad-486e-11e7-a18c-ddedb71fb347′]
All young girls and women’s having sensitive skin have to worry more as they are very conscious about their skin and clothes. What will they choose in summer to go with the fashion? Fashionable women’s need not to worry, there are some styles which you can try. They will give you attractive look and will be comfortable too:
- White cotton pants with net designs at the bottom would be the better option for summer. Try printed cotton top or long dark tissue kurti with this white pant which will give you attractive look. Complete your dressing with metallic sandal and earrings.
- To have a complete modern look try long printed cotton skirt with mild colors like pistachio green, faint yellow, light orange colored georgette kurti with asymmetric cut and embroidery work on it. Add leather sandals and long metal earrings with that.
- Flared kurti’s are now in trend. Flared cotton kurti’s with embroidery work worn on palazzo or pant gives a stylish look. To complete your dressings try pearl earrings and beaded sandals for a traditional look.
- Have a long straight red colored printed skirt with plain olive green kurti. Try cotton printed waist coat on this which will give you energetic look in summer. Plain kurti with heavy metallic neck piece will look better with that of leather sandals and finger ring.
- Add a long front open printed jacket on your jeans to get more stylish look. See that the jacket is made of soft cotton material which will be cool for summer. Avoid shoes with that and try sandals for a perfect match.
- Nehru jacket also looks trendy. Try long printed cotton skirt with plain white kurti on top and add Nehru jacket in contrast color. This simple outfit will give you a modern look. If you are trying this outfit in night than you can have a silk jacket on it.
- Use plain kurti with long printed skirt or printed palazzo and try printed scarf on it which will give you trendy look. With that simple wrist watch in your hand and metal ring will give you sophisticated look.